1. Information about copyrightAll informations on this web site below are provided without warranty of accuracy, completeness or actuality. Unless otherwise expressly implied in this publication, and in relation to a particular section, file, or a document, everyone is entitled to view this document, to copy, print, and distribute under the following conditions: The document may only be used for non-commercial informational purposes only. Each copy of this document or any part thereof must include this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof, aren't allowed to change without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time and any use of it must be discontinued immediately, upon written notice from the operator will be published.
2. Contractual Warranties and DisclaimersThe website is available - unless otherwise agreed - free of charge. The operators do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein, the availability of services, loss of the stored data or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damages, based on a usage of this service. The operators are liable only for gross negligence and willful misconduct. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies or clerical or typographical errors. From time to time, to this information changes will be added.
These changes will be inserted in new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and / or changes to the services described in this publication.
3. Comments and opinions expressed in the forumDue to the constantly changing content on comments, articles and treads in the forum, it is not possible to watch, check and have close control over all of them. We assume no responsibility for the content, accuracy and the form of the set articles.
1. to refrain from association with any indignities, criminal liability, pornography and rough phraseology,
2. to bear the sole responsibility of the set of their content, third party rights (including trademark, copyright and privacy is not affected), and to release the operators of 8-ball-community.de from the effects caused by their contributions and data.
3. to provide any content or service in any form of advertising or use, and to create any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" numbers for any purpose.There is no right for submitted comments to become published on the website. The operators of 8-ball-community.de reserve the right to edit comments and forum posts before its publication or to delete them. In case of disregarding the a.m. terms the operators are allowed to block the membership for a limited or permanent time period or to cancel the membership.
4. Submitting of threads and articlesIf the member uses the option, to create derivative works and submit editorial content, the following applies: Condition for the posting of own articles is that the member's complete and correct first and last names is or will be entered immediately afterwards in the users profile. The member is responsible for all submitted articles made by him or her in future and follows the following statements:
1. The member assures that the submitted articles are free of third party rights, particularly copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all entries and pictorial works.
2. The member grants the operators of 8-ball-community.de an unfettered right to use the submitted articles. This includes the publication in the internet on 8-ball-community.de as well as on other internet servers, newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. On request by the member per email to the address of the webmaster, articles will be deleted or anonymised. The deletion or anonymisation takes place within 7 days after notification. For consequential damages incurred for the member from the late cancellation of an article, the operators are liable only insofar as it does not base on a breach of duty of the member under the a. m. terms and it furthermore bases on a gross negligence or willful misconduct of the operator. We explicitly point out in this connection that 8-ball-community.de is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no control over whether, where and for how long published articles may, even after the deletion in databases of search engines, are stored and can be retrieved.
4. There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of submissions. The operators reserve the right not to publish articles without giving any reason, to edit before publication, or delete at their discretion after the publication again.
5. There are no demands (fees, license fees, expense allowances or similar) arising by reason of the publication of articles. The participation is voluntary (free of charge).
7. Remark refering the german TeledienstgesetzThird party websites that are referenced by this offer by the so-called links, are bearing in the responsibility of the respective providers. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. In addition, the web page can be linked without our knowledge from other sites. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, contents or any link to this web page on web sites of third parties. For third-party content (ie of illegal or present criminal contents), the operator is responsible only, if they know about it and it is technically possible and expected to prevent their use. The operator is under the Teleservices Act not in the obligation to continuously assess the foreign content.
1 Personal dataPersonal information is information that can be used to establish the identity. This includes information like real name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. Information that is not directly related to the real identity to be associated (such as favorite websites or number of site users) are not included.
Generally you can use our online offer without disclosing the identity. If you decide to register yourself, that means to register as a member, you can deposit personal information on your personal user profile. It is subject to the free decision, whether that data will be entered. Efforts will be made to keep the amount of data for the use of the offer as little as possible. Therefor the declaration of a name - under which one is run as a member and which must not match with the real name - and the text of the e-mail address to which the password is sent out is sufficient to us. In connection with the access to our site, data (eg, IP address, date, time and visited pages) is stored. There is no use of personal data. The statistical analysis of anonymised data is reserved.
We use the personal data for purposes of technical administration of the site only within the necessary extent. Moreover, personal data is stored only if they voluntarily be given.